As the owner-operator of The Browtique, Carrie oversees the daily operations of the salon while managing a prodigious clientele of her own. Carrie is an advanced certified permanent makeup artist, lash artist, entrepreneur and beauty maven. Carrie Hunt is your go-to girl for flawless, makeup and lashes. With a huge heart and a love for beauty, Carrie’s move from the medical field to permanent makeup was a natural progression. Carrie truly believes if you feel comfortable in your own skin, then you can spend your energy loving and enjoying your life, rather than feeling self conscious. Carrie Hunt is known for her unique microblading technique and making women feel amazing.
Carries sister & newest addition to the team. With over 300 hours of one-on-one training with Carrie, we can say Koger has more than natural ability. Gifted with the experience most PMU artists take years to accumulate, this young lady has proven herself as an up & coming force in this competitive industry.
Brows: $400 + (Depending on Technique)
Eyeliner: $400 + (Depending on Desired Thickness)
Full Lip Tattoo $500
Refresher 6-12 months $200
Refresher 12-18 months $300
Refresher over 18 month —Full Price
Lash Lift $100
Brows $400 + (depending on technique)
Eyeliner $400 + (depending
Lip Blushing Tattoo $500
Lash Lift $100 v
Disclaimer: Each client’s skin responds differently to these treatments. This information acts as a guideline only.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEW COSMETIC TATTOO:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color and more sharply defined. This can last up to a week after the treatment while the initial healing process takes place. The treated area may feel a bit like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin. If there is some scabbing or flaking, do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own.
- The complete healing process takes about 6-8 weeks, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, even if you think too much color has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating. Wait at least 6 weeks to see the true color, as it seems to take on new strength, and it is only after 6-8 weeks that your touch-up/adjustment can be done.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid getting any soaps, shampoos or other cleansers on the treated area for the first five days as they can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the dermis.
- DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It may appear as though the tattooed area has completely disappeared. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
- DO NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 2 weeks. Cosmetics of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
- DO NOT use Vaseline, Neosporin or other petroleum based products while healing.
- DO NOT bleach, tint or dye the tattooed area for one month following the procedure.
- DO NOT apply any anti-acne products (e.g. Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Proactiv, etc.) or lightening creams (skin bleaching creams) such as hydroquinone to the treated area while healing.
- No anti-aging products or facial products containing Alpha Hydroxyls (AHAs), Retin-A, Lactic or Glycolic Acids
- Do not thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the treated area while healing.
- NO exercising and/or sweating for a few days prior to getting tattooed and for one week after.
- NO swimming pools, jacuzzis or other bodies of water for two weeks.
- Do not soak your face underwater in a bathtub or allow the shower to spray directly in your face for two weeks.
- Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hat for further protection. Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine.
- Glycolic acid, microdermabrasion, and chemical face peel products must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten the pigment.
- If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area.
- Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 6-8 weeks later.
DEPOSITSA deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment.This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 20 minutes late to your appointment may result in the forfeit of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled for lateness.Deposits are non-refundable.
PRICINGPricing is subject to change at any time. Please note that our rates may increase or vary in the case of traveling, events or in special circumstances. Traveling does not guarantee you an additional appointment in your hometown. You will need to arrange to come to our home studio for any future appointments.
APPOINTMENTSAll appointments and deposits are non-transferable. If you choose to switch your appointment to another artist, you must cancel your first appointment and attempt to rebook. If you receive your first session from a particular artist, that same artist will carry out your future appointments. If you decide to go to a different artist for any additional appointments, you will have to pay the initial full price again.
EXTRA SESSIONSAdditional appointments will be charged according to our current price list. Your second session, if needed, may be scheduled no sooner than 8 weeks following your first session, although later is better. We must give your skin ample time to fully heal and regenerate before tattooing it again. Refresher appointments are generally required every 1-2 years.
No Show Policy: At The Browtique we only have the best eyebrow technicians. Each appointment is two hours in length. By booking an appointment for any of our services please read below for the cancellation and no-show policy: A valid credit card is required when booking an appointment in person, on the phone, and online. The microblading deposit is 25% down of the total cost. We require 3 BUSINESS DAYS NOTICE for any cancellations or rescheduling for a refund of the deposit. If less than 3 BUSINESS DAYS notice is given for a cancellation or reschedule, you forfeit the deposit. It does NOT get applied to your next appointment. If you are a NO-SHOW, the FULL amount will be charged to your credit card. Other clients have been waiting for your time slot so not only is your technician not happy, other clients are not happy.
The Browtique Gals
Hours of Operation:
- Address: 1063 Foch ST, Fort Worth TX76107
- Phone: 817 - 782 - 9915
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Official Browtique 2018 © All Rights Reserved